Kamis, 20 Oktober 2011

Back In The Smoke

Last week I arrived in the UK for a tour of London. It had been over 10 years since my last visit and my friends sought my presence like I was the only ecstasy dealer at a Berlin Rave. Saturday night a teenage party on Edgeware Road with my godson.There was no way I was taking a bus to Putney at 2 in the morning. I shut the door to a vacant bedroom and crashed out to the shouts of loud youth.Next morning I woke and took the 320 bus to Putney. I arrived at my friend Sara's home. MY afternoon was spend resting and that evening she, me, and her boyfriend went to a dinner nearby. Bangers and mashed.Beer and wine.My head on the pillow before 10, because the next day I was watching early to watch the stags joust with furry antlers in Richmond Park.Oh joy.My apologies for disappearing.I will be back tomorrow in full form.With an explanation too.Peter Nolan Smith

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar